Job Description: On-Site HelpDesk and Network Support Technician
Founded in 2013, FenceCore is a full-service IT firm that continuously helps organizations strategize and optimize their IT infrastructure. From SMBs to multinational companies, FenceCore services organizations within a variety of industries. Our expertise and solutions-oriented approach ensures that our customers can leverage the most effective IT environments.
Our agile team is composed of forward-thinking industry experts. Specialized in technical support, system administration, project management and holding ever growing vendor certifications, our team provides white glove services and expertise that our customers can trust.
Technical Support Manager
Essential Responsibilities of the Position
- Installing and configuring computer hardware/software components.
- Troubleshooting and resolving end user issues.
- Documenting technical procedures
- Collaborating with other members of the IT team and management.
- Issue resolution and time accountability through a ticketing system
Requirements for the Position:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Certified Network Professional or similar accreditations recognized in IT industry
- Previous one year experience in a similar role.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of Windows OS, Office Software and TCP/IP.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Aptitude for customer support.
- Functional Bilingualism
- Must have a car
**This position requires on-site presence at a client near Hochelaga and Hwy-25 ( Pont Louis H Lafontaine)