- The DKM Matrix switch enables switching between computers and remote consoles.
- The DKM Compact switch is available in CATx and Fiber and in port sizes of 8, 16, 32, 48, 64 and 80.
- The DKM 64 and 80 port switches offer hybrid interfaces that support both CATx and Fiber.
- CATx endpoints can be extended up to 400 feet (122 m) and Fiber endpoints can be extended up to 6.2 miles (10 km).
- Each port on the DKM is agnostic and can support a transmitter or receiver.
- The DKM features instantaneous switching between sources using the same video resolution.
- Users can interact with this KVM switch via hotkeys, OSD, eternal Java Utility, or an API interface.
- The DKM can easily be cascaded to support future expansion in the event that every port is in use.
- The DKM solution features transmitter and receiver endpoint options that can support DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, VGA, USB HID, USB 2.0, Analog Audio, Digital Audio, RS232, and RS422.
- Black Box can also help you support legacy interfaces such as Component, Composite, S-Video, RGB Video, even with PS/2 keyboards and mice.
- The DKM transmitters and receivers support CATx or Single-mode or Multi-mode Fiber which interfaces with the DKM FX KVM Switch.