UP Xeon® Motherboards - Socket P (LGA 3647)
BOARDS supporting Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors / Socket P (LGA 3647)
Supermicro's new generation X11 UP serverboards offer the highest levels of performance, efficiency, security and scalability in the industry with up to: 1TB DDR4 2666MHz in 8 DIMM slots per node, 7 PCI-E slots, SAS 3.0/SATA 3.0/NVMe hot-swap HDD/SSD support, 1GbE/10GBase-T/10G SFP+ networking options, SATA Disk-on-Module (DOM), and IPMI 2.0 plus KVM with dedicated LAN.
- Experience high performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with compatible Intel Xeon processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- Supports ASPEED AST2500 controller to provide excellent ability in a variety of server applications
- With 2 USB 3.0 port(s), copying files quickly and establishing connections between audio and video devices is as seamless as it gets
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX server motherboard