Job Description: Account Manager- North America
Founded in 2013, FenceCore is a full-service IT firm that continuously helps organizations strategize and optimize their IT infrastructure. From SMBs to multinational companies, FenceCore services organizations within a variety of industries. Our expertise and solutions-oriented approach ensures that our customers can leverage the most effective IT environments.
Our agile team is composed of forward-thinking industry experts. Specialized in technical support, system administration, project management and holding ever growing vendor certifications, our team provides white glove services and expertise that our customers can trust.
FenceCore’s Account Manager recommends and provides complex IT solutions to clients, including Professional & Managed Services, Hardware, and Software.
- FenceCore’s Account Manager is encouraged to form and work within the “Golden Triangle” which includes the FenceCore Team, Our Manufacturer Partners, and Our Distribution Partners.
- To succeed, the Account Manager will need to team up and collaborate with cross-functional team members, partners, and the clients’ organization.
- The Account Manager is responsible for engaging new client leads using a well-known and trusted 3rd party lead generation tool. Prospects and clients may be located anywhere within North America and may be from various vertical and size. You do business where you find business!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for experienced and established salespeople who have a passion for technology and loyal clients. We’re searching for qualified individuals who are thrilled by applying the art of the deal to help their clients achieve success in IT. The ideal candidate has a desire to stay informed on industry trends and advancements as well as help organizations innovate for optimized business operations.
- Must be a confident and established IT salesperson that has a proven ability to build strong relationships with their team, their partners, and in their clients
- Efficient organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills.
- Possess a strong understanding of IT managed services, cloud solutions and hardware & software.
- Self-driven and self-motivated to do all that they can to leave no stone unturned and to service clients with excellence.
We reward high performance with an extremely aggressive compensation plan which includes base, uncapped commission, and spiffs.