Supermicro's New Generation X9 Serverboards offer the highest levels of performance, efficiency and scalability in the industry. The Supermicro X9 Serverboards are available in a variety of architectures including Twin and new Fat Twin, GPU Supercomputer, Data Center Optimized, SuperServer® Advantage, I/O Optimized, SuperWorkstation, and SuperStorage Solutions. These Serverboards offers numerous advantages including up to 768GB of Reg. ECC DDR3-1600MHz memory in 24 DIMM slots, SATA 3.0 and SAS 2.0 (6Gb/s) HDD support, ConnectX FDR/QDR InfiniBand ports, dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Quad Ethernet LAN, PCI-E 3.0 technology, LSI® 2308 controller with software RAID and LSI® 2208 controller with hardware RAID, IPMI 2.0, and Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600/1600 series for highest performance. With this New Generation X9 Serverboard Platform Supermicro offers the most extensive selection of solutions for Data Center, Enterprise IT, Cloud Computing, Graphics, Technical Computing, and HPC environments.
- Experience high performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with compatible Intel Xeon processor
- DDR3 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Supports Matrox G200eW controller that empowers a multi-display system at a modest cost
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX server motherboard
- With 2 USB 2.0 ports, transfer several documents without error