||Black Box Corporation
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||6-Port (MS-6) Modem Splitter
- Modem sharing for six users.
- Includes a DB25 extension cable and a serial AT® adapter.
- Perfect for workgroups that need limited data communications or only connect to the Internet occasionally.
- Inexpensive, nonpowered, easy to use.
- Use with sync or async devices.
Use our Modem Splitter to connect six terminals to one modem and save money-you won't need extra modems and extra lines!
No special cables are needed. It uses ordinary straight-pinned cables for hookup, and includes a 6-ft. DB25 male/DB25 female extension cable and a serial DB9 female/DB25 male AT adapter.
The Modem Splitter is transparent to speed and protocol, and works equally well in sync and async environments.
||7.50" (190.50 mm)
||2.50" (63.50 mm)
||1.30" (33.02 mm)
- 6-Port (MS-6) Modem Splitter
- 1 x DB25 Extension Cable
- 1 x Serial AT Adapter
Leads Supported - Pins 1-8, 15, 17, 20
Main Channel Interface - DTE
Protocol - Synchronous or asynchronous
Subchannel Interface - DCE
Interface - RS-232 (master port DTE, slave ports DCE)
Connectors - (7) DB25 F
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist